SIT & SET winder. These are a hydraulic or electric system on a self-aligning “ball,” designed for “structural” flush-deck mounting on deck, have a built-in cylinder for removable forestay tensioning.
They can be made in the version with a direct in-line motor “D” or with a motor parallel to the forestay for an even smaller footprint “P.”
SIT & SET Winder
- the use of any type of flexible removable forestay (PBO, Kevlar, etc.; not included in delivery)
- quick and easy replacement of sails due to its shape and special quick pins (upon request)
- The adjustment of forestay/sail tension by the built-in hydraulic cylinder
- to furl and unfurl any form of sail of the Code Zero, Drifter, Genoa, Blade, Jib, etc. type…
- quick and easy use of the glider. Simply hoist the forestay with furled sail using the appropriate halyard, lock it in the appropriate manner, proceed by properly tensioning the forestay according to conditions, and then unfurl the sail.