Zeus S is designed to simplify sailing by displaying information tailored to the sailor’s immediate needs and hiding unnecessary information.
The double soul of Zeus S
Designed from the ground up to be used by anyone without having to read a manual, Zeus S features new navigation modes, preset dashboards, and data views covering a wide range of situations. A new operating system, based on Android, simple and intuitive, accompanied by a more powerful processor than the Vulcan, similar to that of the Zeus 3S.
Users simply select the appropriate mode for the sailing situation, and Zeus S will provide the necessary information for cruising or racing. Unique features of the race interface include the ability to orient the map to the wind, so that the boat’s heading angle is immediately apparent to the helmsman. In addition, the new chartplotter continues to support advanced functions for sailing, including updates for SailSteer, layline, routes, and others. Also present is a timer for departures, with the ability to synchronize the countdown. The color scheme of the interface has been revised, with greater use of white than black to make menus stand out better in the sun.
C-MAP safety alerts to avoid collisions
Zeus S is compatible with C-MAP DISCOVER X and REVEAL X nautical charts. It thus enables the use of perfectly matched next-generation cartography and supports the new Safety Alerts function, which, through chart data, can detect objects that may pose a risk of collision and warns if stranding hazards have been identified. With highly accurate data supported by near real-time updates, C-MAP nautical charts are packed with features including tides and current projections, autorouting, and quick one-touch access to points of interest, tides, channels, and more.
Connect it to Triton Edge for High Performace navigation
Zeus S finally can be connected to a Triton Edge controller that offers an advanced suite with more accurate navigation data. In addition to improved StartLine calculations, advanced boat speed calibration, and real wind data, Triton Edge can correct the wind for heeling/axis angles providing better information to both user and system, thus improving efficiency on the water. A complete system that comes very close in performance to the H5000 suite, B&G’s range developed for cruise ships and racing yachts.
- Backlight color: White
- Display resolution: 1280 x 800 px
- Display size: 12 inches
- Screen brightness: >1200 nits
- Viewing angles: 85° (upper, lower, left and right)
- Compass safety: 50 cm (1.7 ft)
- Dimensions (height x width x depth): With bracket: W: 319.5 mm (12.58″) x H: 215.1 mm (8.46″) x D: 86.0 mm (3.38″) No bracket, no suncover: W: 309.5 mm (12.19″) x H: 208.4 mm (8.20″) x D: 86.0 mm (3.38″) No bracket, with suncover: W: 314.5 mm (12.38″) x H: 213.3 mm (8.40″) x D: 91.0 mm (3.58″)
- Mounting type: Bracket (included), panel mount or flush mount
- Weight: 2.2 kg (4.9 lbs)
- Maximum power consumption: 29.7 W (2150 mA at 13.8 V)
- Recommended fuse rating: 3A
- Supply voltage: 12 V DC (10 – 17 V DC min – max)
- Humidity: IEC 60945 Damp heat 66°C (150°F) at 95% relative (18 hr)
- Operating temperature range: -15°C to 55°C (5°F to 131°F)
- Shock vibration: 100,000 cycles of 20 G
- Storage temperature range: -20°C to 60°C (-4°F to 140°F)
- Waterproof level: IPx6 and IPx7
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.0 with support for Bluetooth Classic
- Ethernet ports: 1 port (5-pin connector)
- Connectivity Wi- Fi element: IEEE 802.11b/g/n
- NMEA 2000 connectivity: 1 x NMEA 2000 Micro-C port, 1 LEN
- PC Connectivity: No
- SD card memory: 1 MicroSD slot, USB port for external drive
- Video: Ip Camera support
- AIS: Receive AIS data over NMEA 2000
- Digital switching: B&G DDS control only at the time of market release
- GPS: Internal, 10Hz, WASS, MSAS, EGNOS
- Sonar compatibility: One 9-pin Xsonic 1 kW Sonar port. Single channel CHIRP, 50/200 khz, HDI, Active Imaging
- Waypoints, routes, tracks: 6000 waypoints, 500 Routes with 100 max route points, 50 tracks with upto 12,000 track points.
- Weather: No
- Correction: 10 Hz high speed update (internal)WASS, MSAS, EGNOS, GLONASS
- GPS Receiver Channels: 32 Channels
- Position accuracy: Horizontal accuracy 3 m (9.8 ft)
- Refresh rate: 10Hz
- Supported cards: C-MAP® X-Generation – DISCOVER™ X and REVEAL™ X Charts
- Interface: Multi-touch screen
- Languages: English(US), English(UK), Danish, German, Spanish, Finnish, French, Greek, Italian, Dutch, Norwegian, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Portugal) Swedish
- Warranty Period: 2 Years
For more information about Zeus S:
, the Navico Group brand dedicated to sailing, unveiled the new processor
which provides advanced sailing data useful to cruisers and racers alike. The new processor has a very powerful and advanced microprocessor with advanced functions, better accuracy and connectivity.
B&G’s latest product is designed to be installed on the boats-both racing and cruising-of experienced sailors to optimize the operation of the entire navigation system. On board the Hercules is an ultrafast quad-core processor that enables it to process a very large amount of information and offer a highly accurate navigation dataset. A few examples: advanced real-wind calculations, motion and heeling correction and calibration, speed correction and calibration, polar tables, and advanced calculations for race-specific functions, such as Startline. For those who race, a more specific version of the processor is also available called Hercules WTP, designed for those who need advanced integration options-such as ModBus support-and customization features-available through Python scripting. Hercules installation is facilitated by automatic sensor calibration and guidance for entering vessel and instrumentation parameters. The new Hercules is compatible with the Triton 2, H5000, Nemesis, and HV displays and the Vulcan and Zeus chartplotters.
With the new Hercules processor, all navigation-related data recorded by the sensors can be saved on an SD card. This allows data management, including advanced and customized data, through an advanced web interface as well as from smartphones with B&G’s companion app.
B&G – Hercules Expansion Module
B&G’s new processor can be upgraded for those who need additional inputs with the new Hercules expansion module, which includes:
– Dual Ethernet ports (100Mbps)
– 9 analog 12-bit channels
– 2 serial I/O channels
– 2 configurable alarm outputs
– 1 entry Crew Overboard
– 12/24V power supply
- NMEA 2000 connectivity: 1 x NMEA 2000 Micro-C port, 1 LEN
- PC Connectivity: 1x Ethernet (webserver)
- Ethernet ports: 2 x 100Mbit
- NMEA sentences: 0183 supported Input: HDG, HDT, ROT, THS, GGA, GLL, GSA, GSV, RMB, RMC, VTG, ZDA, AAM, APB, BWC, XTE, DPT, MTW, VHW, VLW, MWD, MWV, VDR, XDR. Output: HDG, HDT, THS, GGS, GLL, GSA, GSV, RMA, RMB, RMC, VTG, ZDA, AAM, APB, BOD, BWC, XTE, DPT, MTW, VHW, MWV, XDR.
- Compliance approvals: IEC/EN 60945
- Supply voltage: 12/24V DC (9.0 – 31V DC)
- Recommended fuse rating: 3A
- Operating temperature range: -15 to +55ºC (+5 to +131ºF)
- Storage temperature range: -40 to +85ºC (-40 to +185ºF)
- Waterproof level: IPX6 and IPX7
- Dimensions (height x width x depth): 230 x 192 x 63mm (9 x 7.6 x 2.5″)
- Weight: 0.7 kg (1.5 lbs)
- Compass security: 500mm (19.6′)
- Mounting Type: Surface Mount
- Interface: Webserver
- Warranty period: 2 years
For more information on Hercules:
B&G’s Triton Edge: so navigation is smarter
The new B&G Triton Edge, Navico’s new brand navigation processor, was recently launched. Triton Edge offers advanced performance in both cruising and racing, and integrates seamlessly with other displays and chartplotters produced by Navico. All processor data are also accessible from the B&G Companion App, thanks to Wi-Fi and Ethernet connectivity in addition to NMEA2000 connectivity. Available features include the ability to upload navigation data to the cloud for later review and analysis.
B&G’s Triton Edge – All the data it can analyze
Among all the navigation data that the B&G Triton Edge processor can process are starting line calculations, true wind, automatic calibration, speed and wind correction and calibration for heeling angle and trim . This mass of advanced data, processed with improved accuracy, enables navigation-specific functions to be improved and autopilot optimized.
For more information on Triton Edge:
- Operating voltage: 9-31 VDC
- Ethernet ports: 1x Navico Ethernet 100 Mbit connection
- NMEA2000: 1x NMEA2000 Micro C male, 1 LEN
- Recommended fuse value: 3 amps
- Operating temperature range of -15 °C to + 55 °C
- Protection class: IPX6 and IPX7
- Dimensions: 152x98x53 mm
- Weight: 0.26 kg
- Compass distance: 300 mm
- Connections: Power cable (4 pins), Navico NMEA2000 tee fitting, 0.6-meter Navico NMEA2000 cable
Nemesis represents the next generation of intelligent data displays for sailing, offering unprecedented visibility with full customization or pre-set multifunction templates and easy-to-use automatic dashboards that are based on where you are sailing.
View navigation data in the way you prefer
Whether racing or cruising, Nemesis gives sailors the ability to view the navigation data they trust when and how they want to see it, regardless of external conditions, providing an intuitive link between their instrument network and the real world.
Maximum visibility and versatility
A bright IPS SolarMax™ HD touchscreen with extremely wide viewing angles offers the ability to see even with polarized sunglasses, from anywhere on board. With its adjustable data size, paddles, and backlighting, Nemesis enables optimal visualization in all conditions, both on themast and in the cockpit.
The customizable all-in-one display can be mounted horizontally or vertically, and the easy-to-use drag-and-drop selection editor allows complete customization through a wide selection of graphical indicators, SailSteerTM, tank levels, digital data, IP camera views, histograms, and images.
This gives sailors the freedom to select the desired data, colors, size and location; alternatively, they will simply be able to choose from a range of preselected integrated B&G models and dashboards . Additional automatic contextual modes allow users to choose the navigation data to be displayed based on the point or sailing mode: Upwind, Proximity, Downwind, or Forewind.
Unparalleled integration and control
The use of commercial-grade components, numerous hours of testing and development by sailors in all conditions, coupled with the most accurate navigation data available and provided by the B&G instruments and network, allow Nemesis to be trusted with confidence. The reliability and accuracy of the data and display will provide the confidence to make the right decisions. In addition, the Nemesis display can be controlled via the touchscreen or from an Apple Watch®.
Nemesis is B&G’s premium navigation data visualization solution and is available in 9 and 12 screen sizes.
- Pre-set dashboards or easy-to-use editors with drag-and-drop selection function for complete customization
- Wide choice of digital data displays, including graphical indicators, SailSteer, tank levels, IP camera views, histograms, and images
- Automatic context modes: Upwind, Proximity, Downwind or Forewind
- Bright and sharp SolarMax HD IPS touchscreen with extremely wide viewing angles
- Horizontal or vertical orientation
- Ethernet and/or NMEA 2000® connectivity
- Nemesis can be controlled via touchscreen or from an Apple Watch®
For more information on Nemesis:
The new Zeus3S Glass Helm multifunction display system offers unbeatable speed and performance for large yachts. Available in 24”, 19” and 16” models, Zeus3S Glass Helm can be purchased as a group of systems or with a single display; the group of systems includes a display, GPS, keyboard and accessories.
Outstanding navigation performance
The new Zeus3S Glass Helm display delivers twice the performance of the previous version and offers the shortest response times in its class for remarkably smooth transitions. With the built-in 6-core iMX8 processor, you have instant access to the navigation and system information you need, regardless of conditions. You can also customize your command layout according to the task at hand and easily change it at a moment’s notice. The thin glass screen conceals and protects the powerful core and blends seamlessly with any dashboard style, from ultra-modern to timeless classic.
Exceptional clarity with intuitive touchscreen control
Zeus3S Glass Helm offers the ultimate in navigation and system data visualization with Full HD displays designed for larger sailing vessels. The 24″, 19″ and 16″ ultra-bright displays are perfect for installation both inside and outside boats. Wide viewing angles allow you to see the screen well, even while wearing polarized sunglasses. Optimized processor speed allows up to six panels to be displayed in one screen without any lag. Explore charting and use sailing features such as RacePanel and SailSteer, while continuing to view all connected systems such as autopilot, radar, and sonar with one touch.
The Zeus3S Glass Helm System Pack contains everything you need to start building a glass-helm system, including a ZC2 remote controller. The remote controller has keypad control to manage up to six separate displays, ideal for a multi-display dashboard layout. The built-in wireless connection connects Zeus3S Glass Helm to mobile devices for remote viewing and control and offers convenient online software updates via any hotspot. Ethernet, NMEA 2000® and J1939 cable connection allows almost unlimited integration possibilities ranging from vessel display systems to radar, sonar, engine integration and more.
Zeus3S Glass Helm is B&G’s MFD solution for larger vessels.
- The fastest and most responsive B&G system ever
- Large format touch screens(16″/19″/24″), all in Full HD 1920×1080
- Best-in-class visibility from all angles with and without polarized glasses
- Connects to B&G network modules for maximum offshore performance: Halo Radar, Autopilot, ForwardScan™, NMEA 2000 and 0183, Integrated Pilot Control
- Full range of sailing functions: Sailsteer, PredictWind, RacePanel, LayLines and SailingTime
- Extended visibility with the option of six panels in one screen.
- Built-in Wi-Fi, HDMI and video inputs
- Ability to connect smartphones, tablets and Internet hotspots
For more information on Zeus3S Glass Helm:
Fit the boat with Triton2 navigation instruments and take advantage of the clear, full-color screens and intuitive graphical and numerical displays. Take control of the boat with a Triton2 pilot and take advantage of advanced navigation algorithms that will get you to your destination more efficiently and with total control, regardless of weather conditions.
The course is clearer with Triton²
Read the data you need to navigate smarter with Triton2’s transparent color display. Whether for displaying depth, speed, wind, compass, or GPS information, Triton2 allows the route to be displayed on a variety of customizable screens.
Look at what you want to see
Customize Triton2 to display what you want, where you want it. Simple numerical screens show all the data available on the network, while the intuitive SailSteer display allows you to place everything you need in one place, with wind and boat speed data superimposed on an intuitive chart that also shows layline, heading, and waypoint information. For added safety on the water, Triton2 also allows you to display AIS data for a clear view of surrounding vessels, and with the connected VHF DSC radio, you can call them up directly from the instrument display.
With a low-profile design, Triton2 is perfect for any type of cabin. At only 8 mm high, the elegant display has wide viewing angles andexceptional brightness, but consumes nearly 150 mA of power.
Add speed, depth and wind with our packages
Expand the functionality of Triton2 displays and save with our convenient packages. A Speed/Depth package adds a smart transducer to feed boat speed, depth and temperature to the Triton2 display via NMEA 2000 network, or add Wind with our Speed/Depth/Wind package and our new WS300 series wireless wind sensor.
With the addition of a Triton² Pilot Keypad, the Triton² display becomes a full controller to take command of your B&G autopilot.
Triton² pilot takes control in perfect safety
Sit back and enjoy navigation by adding a Triton² Pilot keypad to create a fully functional autopilot controller. Designed for sailors and tested in oceans around the world, a Triton2 pilot will steer your vessel hour after hour better than most helmsmen. Triton2 pilots are equipped with the functionality Intelligent Sail Ste ering with compass and wind steering, of the Smart Manoeuvre controls to tack at the push of a button and of the integration of the chartplotter to enable navigation between waypoints and routes, while the keypad provides control of all autopilot functions, displayed on a screen nearby
A pilot package for you
Fit the Triton2 pilot to your boat with our range of mechanical and hydraulic autopilot drive units, and choose an autopilot computer package that is ideal for your boat: the NAC-2 computer is suitable for boats up to 35′, and the NAC-3 for boats up to 50′. The packages also include a rudder reference sensor, a Precision-9 heading sensor, and an NMEA 2000 backbone kit.
- 4.1-inch color display with optical coating
- LCD technology provides maximum visibility in any condition, in bright sunlight or darkness
- Easy to use with simple on-screen menus
- Intuitive design makes it easier to set up and use the display
- Low-profile design, only 8 mm thick
- NMEA 2000® Certified
- Simple installation through a single NMEA 2000® connection
- Compatible withautopilot integration
- With the addition of a Triton² Pilot keypad, the instrument becomes a full-featured pilot controller.
Read more about Triton² digital display:
Perfect for small yacht club and cruising boats, the Vulcan 7 sailing chartplotter features a bright, easy-to-use touchscreen and advanced sailing functions.
B&G’s Vulcan range of navigation chartplotters eliminate any uncertainty in navigation. Whether you are an experienced or novice sailor, Vulcan is packed with features that will help you make the most of your time on the water.
Our Vulcan chartplotters are designed to be as intuitive as tablets or smartphones. The low-profile, ultra-bright display is visible even in direct sunlight, and the responsive touchscreen offers fingertip control, even in flying spray and rough seas. Zoom, scroll and touch controls allow you to enter waypoints and routes and easily view map details.
Simple addition of waypoints and routes
Let Vulcan guide you safely to your destination: place waypoints and routes on the map with a single touch and let Vulcan take you there with clear, intuitive graphics and reference data. Add a compatible map card to take advantage of automatic route calculation and let Vulcan’s intelligent software choose the best and safest route to your destination.
Dedicated sailing functions for cruising or racing
You can use Vulcan as a simple chartplotter as soon as it is connected to the power supply or for more advanced functions, add in instruments for speed, depth, and wind. Let Vulcan take care of the complex calculationsso that you are free to relax and enjoy the navigation.
Allows you to immediately view all the data you need on an easy-to-read display with SailSteer. You can view important information on wind, speed, tide, heading, course versus bottom, layline, and waypoint, overlaid on a single screen to have the information you need at your fingertips.
Vulcan makes your job easier: visualize the course and minimize time to windward with laylines overlaid on your map. Find out which path is best and make sure you tack in the right place so you can move upwind as efficiently as possible. Laylines also take into account the effects of tides and wind changes to plot the fastest route to the next waypoint.
It allows you to plan effectively with SailingTime and know how long it takes to reach a waypoint, even if it is upwind. SailingTime calculates the time you will spend on each tack, taking into account the effects of wind and tide, to provide an accurate ETA at your destination.
Get involved as soon as you hear the shot with RacePanel. Discover easy-to-use features previously used only by professional navigators so you can get off on the right foot, with time, distance and location information on one clear display.
Place Vulcan in the center of the boat and take control of the B&G autopilot from Vulcan’s touchscreen. With a controller installed elsewhere, intuitive controls are accessible from any screen with a simple tap and allow you to change course, tack, gybe, upwind or compass. It takes advantage of the advanced sailing algorithms that make B&G pilots the best ever, all from Vulcan’s touchscreen.
A range of mounting options
Immediately operational: Vulcan chartplotters are optimized for elegant flush mounting, with only 8 mm from the wall for a low-profile“Glass Helm” appearance. Alternatively, mount in minutes using the bracket provided on horizontal, vertical or hanging surfaces.
- Intuitive multitouch display
- Dedicated sailing functions for cruising or racing: SailSteer, SailingTime, RacePanel, Laylines
- Easy to integrate: connect the Vulcan to an existing system and add basic navigation components
- Compatible with Broadband Radar™ ForwardScan™
- Built-in Wi-Fi
- B&G Pilot Control
- Visualization of instrumentation data
Read more about Vulcan 7: