At the start of the TAG Heuer VELACup Summer Mariperman Trophy 5 days to go. Signing up for the most fun end-of-summer party, which takes place on Saturday, September 24, 2016, in Le Grazie (La Spezia), is super easy. Just follow this link and in just a few clicks you will also be among the protagonists in the water.
But why is the TAG Heuer VELACup Mariperman Trophy a must-see event? Here are 10 good reasons:
1.Because it is open to all kinds of boats, all sizes and shapes, no age restrictions, no red tape: no tonnage certificate required. Participating is super easy for everyone. Find out at this
all the categories in the regatta.
2. Because the setting for the TAG Heuer VELA Cup Summer Mariperman Trophy is the aptly famous Golfo dei Poeti, where buoys will be placed between Portovenere, Palmaria, and the islet of Tino. A slalom between unique wonders.
3.Because we expect to involve, along with the Mariperman Trophy, more than a hundred boats to make the on-water party unique in full VELA Cup spirit. In August in Porto Rafael, together with the Formenton Trophy, we managed to break the record for the event with 60 boats on the starting line. In May in Santa Margherita there were 206 boats at the start, from a 3-meter small dinghy to the Maxi Ourdream and more than 2,000 enthusiastic sailors, from a neoanto of a few months to a 90-year-old sailor. So it is mostly a big party.
4. Because everyone can participate. The most relaxed in “white sails”-without spi and gennaker-with a reserved ranking, the most fierce crews in the regatta category (with spi and gennaker). Download the announcement at this link.
5. Becauseafter the regatta there will be a big party in Le Grazie with dinner by the sea and lots of music.
6. Because if you don’t have your own boat, you can rent one and have an unforgettable weekend.
7. Because there are prizes up for grabs
lots of prizes
delivered at the awards ceremony that will take place around 7 p.m. Saturday, Sept. 24, in Le Grazie, right before dinner.
8. Because signing up is so easy. Just fill out this form online, or directly at Le Grazie from the afternoon of Thursday, September 22.
mooring is very easy
o. There are super discounts if you decide to moor at the Fezzano Marina, or if you prefer to stay at anchor, from the Le Grazie roadstead we offer a free shuttle service from 6 to 8 p.m. and 11 p.m. to 12:30 a.m. that will take you ashore for the awards ceremony, dinner and party.
10. Because if you don’t have a boat you can find boarding quickly and easily
by clicking here
DOWNLOAD PROVISIONAL NOTICE. PROVISIONAL SAILING NOTICE VELACUP – XXIX MARIPERMAN TOURNAMENT – SEPTEMBER 24, 2016 LE GRAZIE