After the end of the September boat shows, the second (2021-2022) edition of the Milano Yachting Week – The digital boat shows gets underway. The new edition of Europe’s only digital boat show (in Italian and English) kicks off on October 15th and continues until October 14th 2022. A whole year, 24 hours a day.
THE PROS OF EXHIBITING AT THE MILANO YACHTING WEEK 2021/22
- our boat show lasts 1 year and you can change your stand if you launch something new during the event
- clear prices (for everyone and without “hidden costs”)
- set-up and layout: we take care of it. The booths are managed by a staff of expert journalists: all you have to do is provide us with material about your company and your products
- widespread communication of your brand through news, newsletters, DEM and paper editions of Giornale della Vela, Motorboats and Milano Yachting Week
- improved navigability and user experience designed to maximise contact requests
- video interview to explain your activity at its best
- monthly report on the trend of visits to your booth and products
- possibility of direct sales through the Milano Yachting Week store
We have worked hard to revamp our digital boat show and make it more user friendly. Improved search keys, a leaner and faster layout, filters that make it easier to browse through the hundreds of products on display, including boats, accessories, services and events. Then, with simplified forms on the exhibitor and product pages, getting in touch directly with exhibitors to get more info on what you are interested in is even easier. We have also worked on SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) to improve the positioning of the products on display in Google and we are developing a dedicated app.
As always, we are ‘work in progress‘, because we believe that a permanent digital exhibition is the best complement to a physical exhibition.
THE RESULTS OF THE FIRST EDITION
These are the figures testifying to the success of the digital Boat Show organized and promoted by our leading magazines Il Giornale della Vela, Motorboats and Top Yacht Design:
- 73 exhibitors
- 530 products on display
- over 1,500,000 visited products
- over 450, 000 unique visitors
- 3,500 contact requests and visits
- more than 70% of the products displayed are on the first page of Google searches
- a further 1,000,000 views of the products on display from articles published on giornaledellavela.com, barcheamotore.com and our social channels
- 20% of visits come from foreign countries
A great result. But we are confident that we will do even better this year. Find out more at www.milanoyachtingweek.com